The Lighter Side of Careers

Yes, job hunting is hard. This is a place to find humor and inspiration. The criteria is, however, it MUST be funny or inspiring.
79 Topics  3 subscribers  
TopicRepliesLikesViewsParticipantsLast Reply
Video: The New York Mets are Hiring. LOL
over 12 years ago
00869
over 12 years ago
Humor: Things I wish I could put on my re...
over 13 years ago
00992
over 13 years ago
Life's Biggest Disappointments
over 13 years ago
00859
over 13 years ago
Why Am I Going to Succeed Today?
almost 14 years ago
00873
almost 14 years ago
18 Rules of Living by the Dalai Lama
about 14 years ago
00971
about 14 years ago
100 Websites You Should Know and Use
over 14 years ago
001396
over 14 years ago
6 Questions That Will Make You Feel Peacef...
over 14 years ago
001248
almost 7 years ago
Surprising Things You Can Get For Free (Or...
over 14 years ago
001419
over 14 years ago
Video: All I want for Christmas is a Job
almost 15 years ago
00919
almost 15 years ago
Best 101 Entrepreneurship Quotes Ever
almost 15 years ago
001338
almost 15 years ago
Humor: Obama Stumping Jobs Bill
almost 15 years ago
001005
almost 15 years ago
Remains Of Ancient Race Of Job Creators Fo...
almost 15 years ago
001006
almost 15 years ago
Sight Of Matt Millen On TV Simply Too Much...
almost 15 years ago
001443
almost 7 years ago
25 Lessons I Wish I Had Learned WAY Sooner
about 15 years ago
001047
about 15 years ago
16 Harsh Truths that Make Us Stronger
about 15 years ago
001072
about 15 years ago
18 Rules for Job Seekers to Live By
about 15 years ago
00560
about 15 years ago
Want to see Maroon 5/Train for free? Here...
about 15 years ago
00806
about 15 years ago
The 22 Rules of Backyard Wiffle
about 15 years ago
00893
about 15 years ago
60 Small Ways to Improve Your Life in the ...
about 15 years ago
00747
about 15 years ago
Famous Buddhist Quotes & Sayings
over 15 years ago
00972
over 15 years ago
TopicRepliesLikesViewsParticipantsLast Reply
Displaying items 1-20 of 79 in total