The Lighter Side of Careers

Yes, job hunting is hard. This is a place to find humor and inspiration. The criteria is, however, it MUST be funny or inspiring.
79 Topics  3 subscribers  
TopicRepliesLikesViewsParticipantsLast Reply
Video: The New York Mets are Hiring. LOL
over 12 years ago
00868
over 12 years ago
Humor: Things I wish I could put on my re...
over 13 years ago
00991
over 13 years ago
Life's Biggest Disappointments
over 13 years ago
00858
over 13 years ago
Why Am I Going to Succeed Today?
almost 14 years ago
00872
almost 14 years ago
18 Rules of Living by the Dalai Lama
about 14 years ago
00970
about 14 years ago
100 Websites You Should Know and Use
over 14 years ago
001395
over 14 years ago
6 Questions That Will Make You Feel Peacef...
over 14 years ago
001247
almost 7 years ago
Surprising Things You Can Get For Free (Or...
over 14 years ago
001418
over 14 years ago
Video: All I want for Christmas is a Job
almost 15 years ago
00918
almost 15 years ago
Best 101 Entrepreneurship Quotes Ever
almost 15 years ago
001337
almost 15 years ago
Humor: Obama Stumping Jobs Bill
almost 15 years ago
001004
almost 15 years ago
Remains Of Ancient Race Of Job Creators Fo...
almost 15 years ago
001005
almost 15 years ago
Sight Of Matt Millen On TV Simply Too Much...
almost 15 years ago
001442
almost 7 years ago
25 Lessons I Wish I Had Learned WAY Sooner
about 15 years ago
001046
about 15 years ago
16 Harsh Truths that Make Us Stronger
about 15 years ago
001071
about 15 years ago
18 Rules for Job Seekers to Live By
about 15 years ago
00559
about 15 years ago
Want to see Maroon 5/Train for free? Here...
about 15 years ago
00805
about 15 years ago
The 22 Rules of Backyard Wiffle
about 15 years ago
00892
about 15 years ago
60 Small Ways to Improve Your Life in the ...
about 15 years ago
00746
about 15 years ago
Famous Buddhist Quotes & Sayings
over 15 years ago
00971
over 15 years ago
TopicRepliesLikesViewsParticipantsLast Reply
Displaying items 1-20 of 79 in total